You have the following options to edit the configuration of your IGEL OS 12 device:
- via the IGEL UMS Web App:
- Configuration > Create new profile (Use the App Selector to select one or several apps which will be configured by the profile.)
- Apps > [name of the app] > Create new profile (used to quickly configure a profile for the selected app. It is also possible to add other apps which will be configured by this profile)
- Devices > [name of the device] > Edit Configuration (In the device configurator, all installed apps are displayed under the tab Apps.)
- via IGEL Setup locally on the device (shows all installed apps. Apps are displayed under the tab Apps)
The best practice to configure your devices is via profiles. For details on how to create profiles, see How to Create and Assign Profiles in the IGEL UMS Web App.
As Cisco Webex Meetings VDI handles multimedia redirection but is not a standalone application, it cannot be used on its own. At least one of the following apps must be installed and configured as well:
- Citrix Workspace app
- VMware Horizon Client
How to Disable or Enable the Plugin
- In the profile configurator, go to Apps > Cisco Webex Meetings > Plugins.
- Change the settings as required.
A dongle must be used if delivered with a device (e.g. with a headset, etc.).
Enable Cisco Meetings for Citrix Workspace App
☑ The Cisco Webex Meetings VDI plugin is enabled in Citrix sessions. (Default)
☐ The Cisco Webex Meetings VDI plugin is disabled in Citrix sessions.
Enable Cisco Meetings for VMware Horizon
☑ The Cisco Webex Meetings VDI plugin is enabled in VMware Horizon sessions. (Default)
☐ The Cisco Webex Meetings VDI plugin is disabled in VMware Horizon sessions.