Menu path: Universal Firmware Update > Context Menu > Check for New Universal Firmware Updates
In this area, you can search the public IGEL server for updates.
The icons at the top right of the window have the following meanings:
Select a WebDAV directory as the target directory
Specify an FTP target directory
Universal Firmware Updates
The relevant firmware will be downloaded.
- Model: Name of the firmware
- Version: Version number of the firmware for selection
- Target directory: Directory to which the firmware is downloaded
This is the
ums file transferfolder or, in the case of an FTP server, the directory specified under Global Configuration > Universal Firmware Update.
- Release notes: Show the release notes for the relevant firmware as an HTML page or in text format
- Show only the latest firmware version (hides already downloaded versions)
Only the latest version of the relevant models is shown. If the latest version has already been downloaded to the UMS, it will no longer be shown.
All available versions will be shown. (default)
Download: The update will be added to the navigation tree and the current processing status will be shown.