Menu path: UMS Administrator > Datasource
Default path to the UMS Administrator:
The IGEL UMS Administrator application can only be started on the UMS Server.
To switch from the standard installation with an Embedded DB to an external database system, e.g. an Oracle RAC cluster, proceed as follows:
- Prepare the new database in accordance with the installation instructions for the UMS.
- Set up a suitable new data source for this DBMS.
- Select the Embedded DB data source which is still active.
- Click Copy.
- Select the destination data source.
- Start the process after entering the destination login data.
- Activate the new data source.