Menu path: UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Administrative Tasks
To create an administrative task, proceed as follows:
- Click on .
- In the Create Administrative Task dialog, configure the necessary settings. What settings are available depends on the chosen action. The settings are spread over a number of pages. You can switch between these by clicking on Next and Back.
The following actions are available:
- Create Data Backup
- Remove Unused Firmwares
- Refresh Caches
- Delete Logging Data
- Delete Job Execution Data
- Delete Administrative Job Execution Data
- Delete Process Events
- Delete Thin Clients
- Export View Result via Mail
- Save View Results in the File System
- Assign Profiles to the Thin Clients of Views
- Delete Asset Information History
- Send Notification Information via Email
- Click on Finish.
The task is defined and will be shown in the content panel.