You can create the data sets for thin clients manually.
To create an entry for a thin client in the database manually, proceed as follows:
- In the context menu of a thin client directory, select the New Thin Client option.
- Give the MAC address, the name and the firmware of the thin client and, optionally, select a directory for the client.
- Enter the following data:
- MAC address: MAC address of the thin client
- Version: Firmware version of the thin client
- Name: Device name of the thin client
- Directory (optional): Directory in which the thin client is to be displayed