Download page Assigning Profiles to a View.
Assigning Profiles to a View
Via the context menu of a view, you can assign on a one-off basis profiles to devices that you have filtered via the view. If you want to be certain that the profile is assigned even to newly recorded devices that fulfill the view criterion, you can do this using an administrative task.
To assign a profile to a view result, proceed as follows:
- Create a corresponding view.
- Right-click on the view to open the context menu.
- Select Assign profiles to the devices of the view... .
The Assign profiles window will open.
- Select the desired profile from the left-hand column and move it to Selected objects on the right by clicking on .
- Click on OK.
The Update time window will open.
- Select whether the changes are to apply Next Reboot or Now and confirm this by clicking on OK.Via Detach profiles from the devices of the view..., you can undo the assignment of profiles.