Menu path: Menu Bar > Misc
Search: Allows you to search for objects - the search is listed in the structure tree under Search History and can be changed again there.
Scheduled Jobs: Allows you to manage public holiday lists and assign tasks to hosts.
- Host Assignment: Allows you to assign virtual hosts to selected devices.
- Universal Management Suite Host: Host name of the UMS.
- Last Scheduler Run: Date and time when the Scheduler last ran.
- Available devices: Restricts the available devices displayed.
- Assigned devices: Tree or list view of the available clients on the selected host.
- Manage Public Holidays: Allows you to establish public holiday lists which you can use when creating new tasks.
- Date lists: Allows you to set up lists for public holidays.
- Days: Allows you to specify the date of the public holidays in a public holiday list.
Change Password: Allows the password of a logged-in user to be changed.
SQL Console: Direct access to the database with SQL commands.
Firmware Statistics: A list of firmware versions registered in the database with filter function.
Remove Unused Firmwares: Opens a dialog which lists unused firmwares and allows you to delete them individually or collectively.
Cache Management: Allows you to view, refresh and empty the UMS Server cache.
Settings: Allows you to change configuration parameters such as language and appearance of the UMS Console, types of notifications, etc.