To configure the notifications pop-up:
- Go to Misc > Settings > Notifications.
- Enable Show notifications on startup to display the notification window as a pop-up every time the console is started.
- Under Show following notification for the current user or group select Show custom.
- Specify which content should be displayed in the notification.
- Device Licenses: Informs about the expiration of client licences.
- Universal Management Licenses: Informs about the expiration of UMS licences.
- Universal Firmware Updates: Informs about the latest firmware updates
- Disk Usage: Informs about a critical value of free disc space. For more details, see Disk Usage.
- Global Notifications: Informs about important news like maintenance times and bugfixes. For more details, see Global Notifications.
- Admin Tasks: Automatically informs in a set of cases if no administrative task has been defined. For more details, see Admin Tasks.
- Confirm the settings with Ok.
Last update: June 17, 2019