Menu path: UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Device Attributes
In this area, you can set up additional attributes for devices.
Click on to set up a new device attribute.
- Name: Name of the attribute
- Type: Data type of the attribute
String: A sequence of letters, numbers, and special characters is expected.
List: A list of values is provided for selection. These values are specified as shown below:
- Value: Name of the predefined value
- Description: Optional description of the value
Number: A numerical value is expected.
Date: A date is expected.
- Description: Optional description of the attribute
Using the up and down arrows, you can change the order of the additional attributes.