Menu path: System > Export > Export Device Settings
You can export device settings. All changed settings are saved in the exported file, i.e. all settings which deviate from the default values.
To export device settings, proceed as follows:
- If you would like to preselect device settings, highlight the desired devices or directories in the structure tree.
- Go to System > Export > Export Device Settings.
In the Export Device Settings window, the previously selected devices or all available devices will be displayed.
- In the Include column, select the devices whose settings you want to export.
- With Create archive, specify how the settings are to be saved:
- Click on OK and select a save location.
- Click on Save.