UMS Web App
- Fixed: The search does no longer crash handling a massive number of devices.
- Fixed: A bug inside the Licence Check Service (UMS Web App) for Windows 10 devices resulted in an error that stopped the index service.
- Fixed: The renaming of Windows 10 devices threw an error inside the Web Application.
- Fixed: Logging section inside the UMS WebApp was hidden from AD Group users and superusers.
- Fixed: The device online check was incorrect if the user had insufficient permissions for the corresponding Cloud Gateway.
- Fixed: New log messages could sometimes not be deleted if the days value was set to zero.
- Fixed: Possible errors in views with license criterion combination.
- Fixed: The size limit of log files on some Windows installation did not affect the log files.
- Fixed: Deadlock occurred when runtime information of devices was updated during copying database to Embedded DB.
- Fixed: Some log files get very big and are not truncated.
Universal Firmware Update
- Fixed: Universal Firmware Updates are no longer deleted from UMS WebDAV if the protocol is changed from HTTP(S) (UMS WebDAV) to another protocol.
AD / LDAP integration
- Fixed: Shared workplace login was not possible if the user had no settings assigned.
- Added: Extended the Active Directory / LDAP service connection test to give better feedback. (UMS Console -> Administration Tree -> Global Configuration -> Active Directory/LDAP)
IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- Fixed: Wildcard certificates were not selectable in the ICG Update KeyStore dialog.
- Fixed: Automatic license deployment mechanism was improved to prevent deadlocks.
High Availability Feature
- Added: Upgrade installation sequence for HA installations with big databases.
Default Directory Rules
- Fixed: Default Directory Rules with an IGEL Cloud Gateway criterion could, if applied while registering the device, provide wrong results.