Menu path: Menu Bar > Help
In this area, you will find information which may help you when using the UMS.
- User Manual: Link to the manual on kb.igel.com
- User Manual (offline): Open the user manual in PDF format.
- IGEL Knowledge Base: Link to further online documentation on kb.igel.com
- Legend: Icons used in the UMS and their meanings.
- Save support information...: Saves log files from the UMS Server and UMS Console as well as profiles and associated firmware information for the selected devices in a ZIP file and also stores log files from the connected ICGs. If the IGEL Management Interface (IMI) extension is being used, its API log file will be saved too. Further information can be found under Support Wizard.
- Save device files for support: Saves log and configuration files for a device, for example
group.ini, in a ZIP file.
- Notifications: List of all notifications
- Third party licenses: A list of licenses for third-party software and libraries used in the UMS.
- UMS Update Check: Checks whether a newer version of the UMS is available for downloading
- Info: Shows details of the current version of the UMS Console and Java environment as well as the logged-in user