Download page Resolved Issues 6.04.100.
Resolved Issues 6.04.100
Dieser Artikel ist nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar. Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis.
- Changed: Activation/Deactivation of template profiles/master profiles has to be confirmed now when at least one key value/master profile exists.
- Fixed: Several file choosers did not remember the last selected directory.
- Fixed: 'Messages' area sometimes forgot its previous size.
- Fixed: Various windows did not remember their last size, position or had an unfavorable default size.
- Fixed: Save support information could sometimes not be generated due to the unnecessary size check.
- Added: Cross-check of a user and group name when adding a new administrator account.
- Fixed: Removed misleading logging information on updating network name for Linux clients (
- Fixed: 'Runtime since last Boot', 'Total Operating Time', and 'Battery Level' were not always refreshed on Refresh/F5.
- Fixed: Changes to a device or a profile were lost when switching to UMS Administrator in UMS Console.
- Fixed: Update on network name (DNS) was not triggered if name was changed via system information.
- Fixed: Files or folders with spaces in the name could not be used in Firmware Customizations or file upload.
- Fixed: Log messages for jobs were not displayed.
Universal Firmware Update
- Changed: Snapshot upload in 'Universal Firmware Update' only allows files with
- Fixed: Changes to the Search result page behavior (Misc > Settings > Views and Searches > Page Behavior) were not applied immediately after saving the settings and selecting a search result.
- Fixed: "Always apply settings on reboot..." checkbox was missing in Update time dialog when saving Device/Profile configuration.
Console, administration section
- Fixed: The split position of the panels in the detail view of a server (UMS Administration > UMS Network > Server) was not persistent.
- Fixed: Connect/Disconnect operation of ICGs to UMS HA had inconsistent behavior.
- Changed: Online Check Response Timeout input restricted to 100 ms up to 10.000 ms (UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Server Network Settings).
AD / LDAP integration
- Changed: For an administrator account import of users from an AD/LDAP directory (System > Administrator account > Import), the selection for 'Add user/group' was improved.
- Fixed: Inherited permissions of an imported AD user were not displayed correctly in the 'Effective Rights' section of the 'Administrator accounts' window (System > Administrator accounts > Effective Rights)
Console, web start
- Fixed: An issue introduced in UMS 6.03.120 prevented the execution of the UMS Console via Java Web Start.
- Fixed: VNC Viewer always started on the primary screen instead of the last screen (multidisplay environment).
- Fixed: The VNC Certificate Dialog could be off-screen and so blocked the user from interactions.
IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- Removed: Misleading log message during ICG installation.
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Fixed: Synchronization with ICG failed if the MDM push certificate had expired.
- Fixed: Backup sizes smaller than 1 KB were not displayed correctly.
- Added: Additional check for the existing database schema before activating a database connection.
- Added: Check for supported database versions.
High Availability Feature
- Fixed: Misc settings configurations (UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Misc Settings) were not synchronized with all HA servers.
- Fixed: WebDAV subfolders were not synchronized with other HA servers.
- Fixed: Adding an HA server after adding an ICG server to the environment caused ICG connection problems.
- Fixed: The created support file, from triggering 'Save support information' (Help > Save support information), did not always contain the information of remote components.
UI / Look&Feel
- Fixed: Visibility of various (disabled) menu icons.
- Removed: Deprecated bevel bar from legacy themes.
- Fixed: Notification dialog did sometimes not show notifications when global notifications were enabled.