To export an individual profile, proceed as follows:
- Right-click the profile.
- Select the command Export Profile.
To export a number of profiles in one file (ZIP archive), proceed as follows:
- Highlight the desired profiles using the [Ctrl] and [Shift] keys.
- Select System>Export>Export Profile.
The Export Profiles window will open.
- Select the requested profiles in the column Include.
- Confirm by clicking OK.
- Select the destination file.
The firmware information can be exported to an archive along with the profile data. This allows importing to a UMS installation without the relevant firmware being registered. This can now be imported together with the profile.