- Added: New feature to enable devices to send heartbeat signals in regular intervals. See Monitoring Device Health and Searching for Lost Devices.
- Added: Better integration for Azure & AWS. See Installing IGEL UMS on Microsoft Azure.
- Updated: Apache Tomcat from version 8.5.58 to 8.5.61
- Updated: Zulu JRE from version 8u265 to 8u282
Asset Inventory Tracker (AIT)
- Added: A (global) switch to enable or disable the Asset Inventory Tracker (UMS Administration > Global Configuration > UMS Features)
AD / LDAP integration
- Added: Extended the Active Directory / LDAP-Service connection test to give better feedback (UMS Console > Administration Tree > Global Configuration > Active Directory/LDAP)
- Added: Option to resolve AD user group dependency within multiple domains (UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Active Directory/LDAP)
- Added: Active Directory database users for SQL Server Cluster database type
- Changed: The Elasticsearch log files are now also regarded when collecting the log files
High Availability Feature
- Added: Much faster upgrade installation sequence for HA installation. See Updating the Installation of an HA Network.
- Added: New view/search criterion: Configuration changes pending. It's now possible to filter for devices which did not get the newest configuration changes.
UMS Web App
- Added: Introduced a new global permission "Device Bulk Action". This permission only affects the UMS Web App. Users without this permission cannot perform actions on multiple devices at once.
- Added: New section introduced: Configuration Management. See Configuration.
- Added: Profile tree
- Added: Base information for profiles: settings
- Added: Base information for profiles: template key relations
- Added: Base information for profiles: contained files
- Added: Base information for profiles: assigned devices
- Added: QuickAssignment via profile section
- Added: Editing of profile properties (not settings!)