Menu path: UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Device Attributes
In this area, you can set up additional attributes for devices which you can reuse in views and as a search criterion. You will find these attributes in the device system information below the serial number.
Click on to set up a new device attribute.
- Name: Name of the attribute
- Type: Data type of the attribute
String: A sequence of letters, numbers and special characters is expected.
List: A list of values is provided for selection. These values are specified as shown below:
- Value: Name of the predefined value
- Description: Optional description of the value
Number: A numerical value is expected.
Date: A date is expected.
- Description: Optional description of the attribute
Using the up and down arrows, you can change the order of the additional attributes.
In the device system information display, you can give the attributes values.