- Added: Support of Active Directory authentication for MS SQL Server database.
- Added: New UMS superuser for initial UMS setup. This 'UMS superuser' is automatically created during installation and receives the same username and password as the database user.
- DB user has no longer the rights for accessing UMS, UMS Web App, IMI; UMS superuser has to be used instead. The UMS superuser can be configured with IGEL UMS Administrator (Settings).
- Updated: Apache Tomcat from version 8.5.50 to 8.5.56.
- Updated: Java from version 8u242 to 8u252.
UMS Web App
- Added: Web-based user interface for managing IGEL OS endpoints (early feature set)
- Managing device tree
- See device details (System information, License information, User login history)
- Sending power control commands (Reboot, Shutdown, Suspend, Wakeup)
- Shadow devices
- Powerful search
- Network and server overview
See https://kb.igel.com/ums/webapp/en for more details.
- Added: Toolbar in the UMS Console provides the link for the UMS Web App.
Console, administration section
- Changed: The '-' sign is now optional and editable in the prefix of the network name (UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Device Network Settings > Naming Convention). Prefixes that generate a non-standard network name are not allowed if Adjust Names of Devices > Adjust network name if UMS-internal name has been changed is selected.
IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- Added: It is now possible to run ICG on port 443 (ICG 2.02.100 and higher).
- Added: A limit for possible device connections can be defined for an ICG; ICG with version 2.02.100 or higher is required (UMS Administration > UMS Network > IGEL Cloud Gateway > Edit Connection Limit)
High Availability Feature
- Added: Tool to check the status of an HA environment (Help > UMS HA Health Check)
- Added: New Setup Page to configure Firewall port exclusions (only incoming connections)
- Added: New option to select the UMS Web App component for installation
- Changed: Installer shows information and a weblink for the UMS Web App if it is selected for installation.