Download page Remote Access.
Menu path: UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Remote Access
You can enable a secure terminal session and a secure VNC connection globally.
- Enable secure terminal globally:
- Log user for secure terminal: Specifies whether the user name of the UMS user who established the connection to the device is logged. The log is shown under System > Logging > Log secure access.
- Enable secure VNC globally:
- Log user for secure VNC: Specifies whether the user name of the UMS user who established the connection to the device is logged. The log is shown under System > Logging > Remote Access.
- Preferred encoding
- Color depth
- 24 bit
- 8 bit
- Refresh Period: Time in milliseconds within which the display in the VNC Viewer is refreshed.
- Compression Level: Specifies the extent to which the transferred data are compressed.
- JPEG Quality: Specifies the image quality.
- Use "Draw Rectangle" mode
Override VNC viewer settings:
The settings for the VNC Viewer will be overwritten by the settings here.
The VNC Viewer can overwrite the settings here.