You can create the data sets for devices manually.
To create an entry for a device in the database manually, proceed as follows:
- In the context menu of a device directory, select the New Device option.
- Give the MAC address, the name and the firmware of the device and, optionally, select a directory for the device.
- Enter the following data:
- MAC address: MAC address of the device
- Version: Firmware version of the device
- Name: Device name (A maximum of 15 characters is allowed.)
- Directory (optional): Directory in which the device is to be displayed