- Fixed: Plenty server log entries if the UMS user had no permission to see the license tree node in the UMS Administration and if the 'Advanced thin client health check' was active.
- Fixed: Firmware customizations could be manipulated by a user without write permission.
- Changed: Renamed the global permission 'Snapshot' into WebDAV access (ums-filetransfer).
- Fixed: With certain permission combinations, users were not allowed to assign files to newly created FWCs.
- Fixed: FileUpload via FWC-Wizard could lead to errors if the user had insufficient permissions.
- Fixed: The execution time of administration tasks was reported to be in the past although it was in the future. This issue occurred only for new or changed administrative tasks with execution time after 12:00 p.m. and before 12:00 a.m.
AD / LDAP integration
- Fixed AD login issue: Login to UMS console failed with an AD user that had been indirectly imported to UMS via AD group. This issue occurred only if there was no browse user set in the AD configuration.