- Fixed: The size limit of log files on some Windows installation did not affect the log files.
- Fixed: Deadlock occurred when runtime information of devices was updated during copying database to Embedded DB.
- Fixed: Some log files did get very big and were not truncated.
- Fixed: Upload of Universal Firmware Updates via FTPS was not possible because of a certificate error.
UMS Web App
- Fixed: The search does no longer crash handling a massive number of devices.
- Fixed: A bug inside the License Check Service (UMS Web App) for Windows10 devices resulted in an error that stopped the index service.
- Fixed: The renaming of Windows 10 devices caused an error inside the Web Application.
- Fixed: Logging section inside the UMS Web App was hidden from AD Group Users and Superusers.
- Fixed: New log messages could sometimes not be deleted if the days-value was set to zero.
- Fixed: In rare scenarios, the last tree selection in UMS Console could not be restored, and as a result the UMS Console could not start.
- Fixed: Start date field is sometimes not filled when a new scheduled job is created.
Automatic License Deployment (ALD)
- Fixed: Configuration changes for Automatic License Deployment were not synchronized within HA network.
- Fixed: The UMS Console configuration dialog didn't show correct settings for parameters configured parallel by FWCs and indirectly assigned master profiles. The settings of Shared Workplace users were also affected.
- Changed: "Delete administrative execution data" admin task: deleted executions are now saved to multiple CSV files for large execution numbers.
AD / LDAP integration
- Fixed: In an HA environment, LDAPS certificates are now loaded automatically to all HA servers.
- Fixed: Change Password for Shared Workplace users with more than one domain controller didn't work.
IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- Fixed: It is now forbidden to import end-certificates without a subject alternative name (UMS Administration > UMS Network > IGEL Cloud Gateway > Install new IGEL Cloud Gateway and Update Keystore)
- Fixed: Wildcard certificate host name validation in ICG update keystore dialog (UMS Administration > UMS Network > IGEL Cloud Gateway)
- Fixed: Feature 'Send ICG Configuration' (Device > [context menu] > ICG Configuration > Send ICG Configuration) always sends the internal ICG Hostname and Port.
- Fixed: Some global configuration settings changes were not synchronized within the HA network.
- Fixed: Automatic License Deployment mechanism was improved in order to prevent deadlocks.
- Fixed: Registering device in UMS from the device itself required the user to have 'Move' permission instead of the correct 'Scan' permission.
High Availability Feature
- Fixed: Files of a WebDAV subdirectory were not synchronized within a HA environment.
- Fixed: Devices where "Boot Time" and "Last contact" are empty are now also considered in views and searches if the criterion is relative and the filter is "Date more than X days ago".
- Changed: Improved notification messages for expiring licenses, packs, and certificates
- Fixed: DB update failed in case of a specific certificate configuration
- Fixed: After changing the password of the database user, the application had to be restarted to change the settings of the UMS superuser.
- Fixed: RMClient.exe and RMAdmin.exe did not have a digital signature.
- Fixed: Changed ports (in UMS Administrator > Settings) are now reflected in the firewall exclusions.