Download page Resolved Issues 6.10.110.
Resolved Issues 6.10.110
- Changed: The processing performance of AssetInfo notification from Devices was improved.
- Fixed: Sorting of column 'Last Contact' in device table.
- Fixed: Result list was empty when a view contained several device license criteria combined with 'AND'.
- Fixed: Secure Terminal/Secure shadowing failed for devices connected over ICG when the devices were configured to send periodic heartbeat signal.
IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- Fixed: ICG Gateways are not removed from the UMS when installed on the same host with different ports.
- Fixed: Job's next scheduled execution is now set properly when the start date is set in the future.
IGEL UMS Web App
- Fixed: GUI was extremely slow when navigating to "Devices" tab in the UMS Web App. This fix mainly relates to deep AD-Trees but will improve performance for all customers.
- Fixed: It was not possible to sort a search result based on custom device attributes.
- Fixed: In rare cases, an error could be thrown when loading firmwares.