Download page New Features 6.01.100.
New Features 6.01.100
Dieser Artikel ist nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar. Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis.
Automatic License Deployment (ALD)
- Added: Support of new IGEL OS 11 licensing mechanism and new license distribution method Automatic with Condition. With this option, the device will get a license automatically only when the device accords to one or more of the selected conditions. The conditions can be folder memberships or views.
- Added: New UMS Licensing ID for easier license deployment. (UMS Administrator > UMS Licensing ID and UMS Console > UMS Administration > Global configuration > Licenses > UMS Licensing ID)
- Updated: Apache Tomcat from version 8.5.32 to 8.5.37.
- Updated: UMS-bundled Java version from Java 8 Update 181 to Update 202.
- Added: Support for Windows Server 2019.
- Added: It is now possible to license devices via context menu (License manually ... in context menu of Devices, Device Directories and Views).
- Added: Device-specific commands that can be executed in the device's context menu (UMS > Structure Tree > Devices) and in the device's menu bar. The list of the available commands depends on the current selection. Therefore, a command is only listed when it is possible to execute by at least one of the devices in the current selection. The specific commands can be also selected in Jobs. (UMS Console > Management Tree > Jobs)