Menu path: UMS Administrator > Backups
Default path to the UMS Administrator:
C:\Program Files (x86)\IGEL\RemoteManager\rmadmin\RMAdmin.exe
To create a backup, proceed as follows:
- Click on Change next to the Directory entry field to change the destination directory.
The file selection window will appear.
- Specify the storage location for your backups.
- Click on Create.
- Under Backup Name, enter a name for this backup.
- Select the data backup settings:
The following can be selected:
- Select all: Database, certificate, licenses, configurations and files
- Legacy: Database and certificate
- All files: Licenses and files
- Custom: You can select the data which are to be backed up.
Confirm your selection by clicking on OK.
The data will be saved in the directory you have selected.The certificate files
server.crtwill also be included in the backup.