- Added: Disk Usage notification type for the UMS notification system. (Help > Notifications)
- Added: Global notification type for the UMS notification system to inform the user of important news like maintenance times, bugfixes, etc. (Help > Notifications)
- Changed: When a device is renamed, the setting Adjust network name if UMS-internal name has been changed is automatically set to enabled (UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Device Network Settings > Adjust Names of Devices).
- Changed: The administrative task Assign objects to the devices of views now provides the possibility to assign firmware customizations, files and firmware updates to the devices of views.
- Added: Administrative tasks notification type for the UMS notification system. (Help > Notifications)
- Added: The UMS now displays all connected monitors of a device. It previously displayed only two.
Console (administration section)
- Added: Option to create ICG wildcard certificates. (UMS Administration > Cloud Gateway Options > Create signed certificate)
- Changed: Suppress server identity in tomcat headers and by disabling default error pages.
AD / LDAP integration
- Added: LDAPS support for AD configuration.
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Added: Public port and address are now part of the MDM enrollment codes.