Parameters on the profile level (thin client and Shared Workplace)
- are specified by profiles or master profiles,
- can be configured exclusively via the UMS,
- overwrite parameter values that were configured on the thin client itself,
- take effect through assignment to a thin client or directories,
- can be enabled individually.
Parameters for the thin client configuration
- can be configured on the thin client itself or via the UMS,
- always contain ALL parameters,
- ALWAYS exist, even without the UMS.