Download page Resolved Issues 6.01.100.
Resolved Issues 6.01.100
UI / Look&Feel
- Changed: New bootsplash and theme for UMS 6.01.100
IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- Changed: Stabilized ICG connections in UMS High-Availability Environments (UMS HA)
- Fixed: Sub-Certificates (ICG) were not visible right after creation. A refresh was necessary.
- Fixed: A used mass deployment key was not exportable. (UMS Console > Global Configuration > Cloud Gateway Options)
- Fixed: The usage count of first-authentication keys did not change. (Affected: Only the GUI representation in UMS Console > Global Configuration > Cloud Gateway Options)
- Fixed: All certificate management actions, which generate a new network token, failed to save the network token. (Only in HA environment)
- Changed: Thin Clients have been renamed "Devices".
- Fixed: The download link in UMS Update Check could not be opened on some operating systems. (UMS Console > Help > UMS Update Check)
- Fixed: The function Take over settings from... did not work, when the UMS was connected to a PostgreSQL database. (UMS Console > device > context menu)
- Fixed: Sometimes an empty error dialog occurred by selecting a device (happened only if an assigned file has been deleted before).
- Fixed: The manual import of firmware customizations from older UMS versions was not possible. (UMS Console > System > Import > Import Firmware Customizations)
Automatic License Deployment (ALD)
- Fixed: Changing the default proxy in the GUI did not change the default proxy in the backend sometimes. (Only a server restart fixed the bug)
- Changed: Improved the token validation dialog to be more user friendly. (UMS Console > Global Configuration > Licenses > Deployment > Register Pack)
Console (administration section)
- Changed: Improved certificate validation mechanism (UMS Console > Global Configuration > Certificate Management)
- Fixed: The 'host' entry in ICG remote installer dialog is now editable for wildcard certificates (e.g.: *.xyz.com). (UMS Console > Administration Tree > UMS Network > Igel Cloud Gateway > Install new ICG Cloud Gateway)
- Fixed: The administrative task Create backup failed for external databases when the task was configured to include licenses and files, which is only possible for the embedded database. (UMS Console > Administration Tree > Global Configuration > Administrative Tasks)
- Fixed: An issue where the next execution time of admin tasks was not properly calculated. (UMS Console > Administration Tree > Global Configuration > Administrative Tasks)
- Fixed: The certificate key pair import fails, if the UMS data directory differs from the default. (UMS Console > Administration Tree > Global Configuration > Certificate Management)
- Fixed: It was not possible to delete created database backups even after a restart of the UMS Administrator.
- Fixed: The update installation on Linux OS will no longer ask for the installation directory.