Menu path: UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Universal Firmware Update
IGEL's public update server is pre-configured. If you would like to use your own FTP server for distributing updates, you can change the server settings accordingly here:
- Edit: Changes the FTP server settings.
- Proxy Server: Host name of the server
- Host: Host name of the server
- Port: Port number (default: 21)
- User Name: Name of the user
Password: User password
Directory: FTP server path
Note that UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Universal Firmware Update uses active FTP only.
- Edit Proxy Configuration:
- No Proxy Server: Direct connection to ICG.
- Use Default Proxy Server: Use the proxy server which is configured as default in Proxy Server.
- Manual Proxy Configuration: Select a proxy server from the list.
- Test Server Connection: Tests communication between the IGEL server and your own FTP server.
For further information regarding Universal Firmware Update, see Universal Firmware Update.