The IGEL Setup Assistant has started after the device has booted for the first time.
- Select the language for the user interface and click Next.
- Select the keyboard layout of your keyboard and click Next.
- Choose a timezone according to your location and click Next.
- Enter the correct time and date; then click Apply and Next.
- Under Acquire device license, select Install license via UMS/ICG and click Next.
If you do not use the IGEL Cloud Gateway, you can skip this step.
If you use the IGEL Cloud Gateway, see Working via IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG).
- Click Finish to complete the configuration.
- The configuration is now finished and you can start working.
- If you have chosen in step 5 the standard Install license via UMS/ICG option, proceed with Downloading and Installing the UMS.
- If you have decided in step 5 against the Install license via UMS/ICG option, proceed with IGEL License Portal and Deploying Your Licenses. See then also Using Devices without the IGEL UMS.