You will find the release notes for IGEL Cloud Gateway 1.04.100 both as a text file next to the installation programs on our download server and in the Knowledge Base under Notes for Release 1.04.100.
- Due to security reasons, the HTTPS connector of the ICG server does now provide TLSv1.2 only.
- Support of UMS High Availability feature was added. (Required UMS version: 5.09.100 or higher)
- UMS one-time password is now valid until the first UMS instance has connected to the ICG.
- Support of UMS Essentials for Mobile Device Management (MDM) was added. (Required UMS version: 5.09.100 or higher)
- Added support for SUSE Enterprise Server.
- Added support for Oracle Linux.
- Added support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Added a new dialog displaying the EULA.
- Added support for the new UMS-internal Remote installer for IGEL Cloud Gateway.
- The visual presentation of the startup of the IGEL Cloud Gateway after the installation step has been improved.
- The certificate update/replacement procedure has been simplified.
ICG older than version 1.02.100 is not compatible with IGEL OS 10.02.120 or newer and UMS 5.06.100 or newer.
Last update: November 19, 2018