Menu path: Setup > Devices > Security > Logon > Active Directory / Kerberos
These setup pages allow you to enable local login to the thin client via the Kerberos protocol.
AD/Kerberos must also be configured for this purpose.
- Login to Active Directory Domain: Connects the login method with the Active Directory.
- Login methods:
- Explicit: Expects login with username and password.
- Remember last user name: Initializes the login mask with the username of the last known user. Therefore the option Explicit has to be enabled.
- Smartcard: Expects login with smartcard.
- Smartcard Removal Action: Choose which acion is to be performed when a user logged in via smartcard removes the card:
- Log Off
- Lock Thin Client
- Logoff shortcut locations: Defines the logoff method; for further information, see Desktop Integration.