You want to view images locally on the thin client.
The image viewer contained in IGEL Linux as from version 5.06.100 on has no desktop icon or menu entry.
Create a custom application that opens the Image Viewer.
- Go to System > Firmware Customization > Custom Application in Setup.
- Click the star symbol to create a new Custom Application.
- Enter a name, e.g. Image Viewer, and choose desktop integration options for the application.
gpicviewas both the Icon name and the Command in the Settings dialog.
- Save the settings.
- Click the newly created icon for Image Viewer. Image Viewer opens.
- Click the Open File symbol to open a file.
Legal NoteIGEL's Terms & Conditions apply.
Last update: July 4, 2018