You want to configure Auto Logon to XenDesktop 7.x.
- In Setup, go to Sessions > Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp > Citrix StoreFront / Web Interface > Server
- Add your Server Location
- Add your Active Directory domain to Domains, making sure that you use its Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN).
- Go to Sessions > Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp > Citrix StoreFront / Web Interface > Logon
- Set Authentication type to Password authentication
- Activate Auto Logon
- Set User Name to the Active Directory user name
- Set the Password
- Set Domain to your Active Directory domain's FQDN, the same as in step 3.
Legal NoteIGEL's Terms & Conditions apply.
Last update: July 4, 2018