To install the thin client in your network environment, proceed as follows:
- Connect the thin client as follows to the necessary devices and the network:
- Monitor (VGA, DVI, DisplayPort)
- AT-compatible keyboard with PS/2 or USB connection
- USB mouse
- LAN via RJ45 plug connection
- Connect the thin client to the power supply.
- Start the thin client and wait until the graphical user interface has loaded.
- Click on in the taskbar.
- Specify the system language and keyboard layout under User Interface > Language.
- Specify the resolution and the number of screens under User Interface > Display.
- If you would like to specify the IP address manually, enter it in theNetwork > LAN Interfaces section.
- Click on OK to confirm your changes.
The device will restart if necessary and will use the new settings thereafter.A handy tool tip is available for virtually every setting. If you would like to know more about a setting or option, move your mouse pointer over it and wait for a moment. You can configure the behavior of tool tips under User Interface > Desktop. Further information can be found under Desktop.
Last update: July 4, 2018