Download page UMS Registration.
Menu path: Setup > Accessories > UMS Registration
Registration of the thin client in the IGEL Universal Management Suite can also be performed locally.
- Open the Application Launcher.
- In the System area, launch the UMS Registering application.
- Enter the Server Address, Login and Password for your UMS server.
If there is a corresponding DNS entry for the UMS server, you can leave the default value
igelrmserverin the address field.
- Optional: Define a Structure Tag in order to sort the thin client into a directory in accordance with the UMS directory rules.
Further information regarding the use of structure tags can be found in the Using Structure Tags How-To.
- Optional: Select a directory on the server.
- Optional: The New Hostname specifies the name under which the client will be registered in the UMS.
- Click Register.