You want to give your IGEL Linux desktops a more individual look and feel. This document shows how to customize your IGEL Linux desktops using the Universal Management Suite (UMS). There are two ways to do it:
- via a firmware customization;
- via a profile.
With a firmware customization function, you can change your desktop design much easier and quicker than with a profile.
For an example, see Creating Your Own Wallpaper via Firmware Customization. See also Firmware Customization and Create Firmware Customization in our UMS Manual.
For information on customizing IGEL Linux desktops via a profile, see:
- Creating Your Own Wallpaper
- Creating a New Bootsplash
- Creating Your Own Screensaver
- Assigning Your Own Company Logos
- Creating Your Own Taskbar
- Customizing Desktop Icons
See also Customizing the IGEL OS User Interface on our website.