This step installs Libatomic and sets up a symbolic link so the Chromium will find it.
- Extract the package contents with this command:
dpkg -x libatomic*.deb libatomic
- Change into the extracted contents:
- List its contents in long form:
This shows you that the library file is actually named
libatomic.so.1is a symbolic link to it. We will recreate the link on the thin client later.
- Transfer the
libatomic.so.1.1.0file to the thin client and place it in:
- Change into the directory:
- Create the symbolic link:
ln -s libatomic.so.1.1.0 libatomic.so.1
Now Libatomic is set up to be used by Chromium.