Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Horizon Client > Horizon Client Global > Multimedia
You can change the following multimedia settings:
- Enable VMware Multimedia Redirection
- Off: The server renders the multimedia data and sends the individual images to the client.
- On: The client renders the multimedia data supplied by the server.
- Real Time Audio Video (RTAV): Specifies the redirection of video data from the client USB webcam.
With USB redirection, data from the webcam can be forwarded to the server even if RTAV is disabled.
- Off: The client does not forward the webcam data as video data.
- On: The client forwards the webcam data as video data.
Last update: June 28, 2018