During the boot procedure, a boot menu is available on request. Via this menu, you can access system parameters or reset the thin client to the factory defaults if the thin client is configured incorrectly or you experience problems when booting.
in rapid succession in the Secondstage Loader when the Loading Kernel message is shown on the screen.
A menu with four boot options as well as an option for resetting the thin client to the default factory settings will appear:
- Quiet boot: Normal start (default)
- Verbose boot: Start with system messages and an interactive root shell
- Emergency boot (setup only): Setup only
- Failsafe boot with CRC check: Start with an integrity check of the operating system
- Reset to factory defaults: Reset the client to factory defaults
- Custom boot command: Boot with configurable command line options
- VESA only Boot: Basic boot (not manufacutrer specific)