This how-to describes how to configure Auto Logon for Citrix Virtual Desktops.
- In IGEL Setup, go to Sessions > Citrix > Citrix StoreFront > Server.
- Add your Server Location.
- Add your Active Directory domain to Domains, making sure that you use its Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN).
- Go to Sessions > Citrix > Citrix StoreFront > Logon.
- Set Authentication type to Password authentication.
- Activate Auto Logon.
- Set User Name to the Active Directory user name.
- Set the Password.
- Set Domain to your Active Directory domain's FQDN, the same as in step 3.
Last update: January 14, 2019