Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp > HDX/ICA Global > Firewall
In this area, you can configure the following firewall settings:
- Alternative address:
☑ Allows you to use a proxy or Secure Gateway server as an alternative address for connections via a firewall.
☐ Do not use an alternative address (default)After enabling the alternative address, add the server to the address list under Sessions > Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp > HDX/ICA Global > Server Location.
SOCKS / Secure Proxy
- Proxy type
- None (Direct Connection)
- SOCKS: A proxy that uses the SOCKS protocol
- Secure (HTTPS): An HTTP proxy with TLS/SSL encryption.
- Proxy server: Name or IP address of the proxy server
- Proxy port: TCP port of the proxy server (default: 1080)
Secure Gateway (relay mode)
- Secure gateway address: If you would like to use a Citrix Secure Gateway in relay mode, you must give the full DNS name – the IP address is not sufficient in this case.
- Port: TCP port of the gateway (default: 443)