This article describes how to use a 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse in a Citrix HDX Session.
- In Setup, go to Sessions > Citrix XenDesktop/ XenApp > HDX/ ICA Global > Native USB Redirection
- Activate the checkbox Enable native USB Redirection
- Set the Default Rule to Deny.
- Add a device exception rule as in the following screenshot with the Product- and Vendor-ID of your specific SpaceMouse:In order to find out the Vendor ID and Product ID, open a Local Terminal and issue the command
lsusb. This will show a list containing the connected USB-Devices and their IDs.
The SpaceMouse is ready for use.
Additional Steps for IGEL Linux 10
If your device has IGEL Linux 10 / IGEL OS 10, the SpaceMouse is used as an additional mouse for the local system. Because of this, the SpaceMouse will interfere with the local mouse pointer. You can prevent this by denying local USB access.
To prevent the SpaceMouse from interfering:
- In Setup, go to Devices > USB access control and activate Enable.
- In the Device Rules area, click to add a new device rule.
- Set the device rule as follows:
- Rule: Deny
- Vendor ID: 256f
- Product ID: c62b
- Click Ok in the dialog and then Apply or Ok in the Setup.