Download page Login.
Menu path: Sessions > Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp > Citrix StoreFront / Web Interface > Login
In this area, you can define session-specific login options.
Authentication type: Depending on the Receiver version, the following types are available:
- Password authentication: Suitable for on-premises connections; connections via Citrix NetScaler or to a cloud environment may cause problems.
- Kerberos passthrough authentication: Uses local login data for listing and launching applications. The option enables single sign-on for XenApp if login with AD/Kerberos is configured on the thin client.
- Smartcard authentication (StoreFront only, not Web Interface)
- Citrix authentication mechanism (instead of IGEL), Smartcard disabled
- Citrix authentication mechanism (instead of IGEL), Smartcard enabled
Additional options include the following:
Use passthrough authentication
☑ Cached login data are used for listing and starting applications.
☐ No passthrough authentication (default)
☑ Uses the login data preset on this page when connecting to the server.
☐ Do not log on automatically (default)
User name: Can only be filled in with password authentication
Password: Can only be filled in with password authentication
Session passwords are stored with reversible encryption. Therefore, we strongly recommend not to store the session password on the endpoint device.
Domain: Can only be filled in with password authentication
Remember username and domain:
☑ Saves the user name and domain from the last login. (default)
☐ The user name and domain will not be saved.
Synchronize Citrix password with screen lock:
☑ Synchronizes the screen lock password with that of the Citrix application.
☐ No synchronization (default)
Relaunch Citrix login after logout:
☑ Automatically shows the login dialog again after logging off.
☐ Does not start the login procedure again. (default)
Start a single published application automatically: This parameter is relevant if exactly 1 published application is provided for the user whose login is configured here.
☑ The published application is started when the user has logged in.
☐ The published application is not started on login. (default)
Start following applications automatically after server connection is established: A list of applications to be started in the session.
To edit the list, proceed as follows:
- Click on to create a new entry. In the Add dialog, give the name of the application.
- Click on to remove the selected entry.
- Click on to move the entry upwards.
- Click on to move the entry downwards.