Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Screenlock / Screensaver > Options
- Start automatically
☑ The screenlock or screensaver starts automatically if there is no activity on the thin client within this time limit. The screenlock can be overridden by the user or administrator with the relevant password (see: Password). (Default)
- Timeout: Period of time in minutes before the screenlock or the screensaver starts. (Default: 5)
- Screenlock Password
☑ None: No password is set. A screenlock cannot be set up.
- Different screenlock timeout
☑ You can specify a time limit of your own for the screenlock. (Default)
☐ The same time limit will be used for the screenlock as for the screensaver. This means that after the set time the screen will be locked and then the screensaver will appear.
- Screenlock timeout: Period of time in minutes before the screenlock starts. (Default: 5)
- Allow administrator password:
☑ Access is allowed for the user and the administrator. (Default)
☐ Access is allowed for the user only.
Countdown duration in seconds: Countdown time with which the screenlock is initiated. If the value is 0, the screen is locked without a countdown. (Default: 0)The appearance of the digits for the countdown is specified together with the settings for the clock display under Setup > User Interface > Screenlock / Screensaver > Screensaver; see Screensaver. The following parameters are relevant for the countdown:
- Clock display monitor
- Show seconds
- Horizontal clock position
- Vertical clock position
- Clock background color
- Clock foreground color
- Countdown visual effect: While the countdown is running, a current screenshot is displayed in the background. This parameter determines the visual effect that the screenshot will be displayed with.
- Dark screenshot
- Gray screenshot
- Countdown background image: Path and file name of an image file, which is displayed in the background while the countdown is running. This background image is displayed instead of the screenshot, if the path and file name are valid; if the field is empty, the screenshot is displayed. Supported file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF. Example: