- Fixed MS-Teams video color issues for remote video feeds and screenshares.
- Optimized h.264 encoder settings for MS-Teams VDI calls.
Added a registry parameter to change the x264enc speed-preset property used for MS-Teams VDI:
Value [none] [ultrafast] [superfast] [veryfast] [faster] [fast]
[medium] [slow] [slower] [veryslow] [placebo]
- Removed smartcard option until smartcard support is stabilized. Smartcard redirection can still be enabled by setting
sessions.wvd%.options.cmd_ext = --smartcard
RDP/IGEL RDP Client 2
- Fixed RDP sessions not starting on configured monitor.
- Fixed RDP sessions no longer starting on multiple monitors when using different resolutions.
- Fixed cursor position not updated correctly in RDP sessions.
Fixed browser startup behavior if multiple browser sessions are started. As example, different autostarted browser sessions on different monitors.
For that browser's remote interface is required to start the next session which takes time on slow endpoints.
A configurable timeout is implemented:
Parameter Timeout for starting next browser session Registry
Range  Value 0
Fixed usage of more than one Firefox session. This was prevented by app-armor lacking an additional exception for Firefox 102 ESR.
Fixed handling of ica files - required to start Citrix sessions (restored former behavior).
Fixed typo in browser start script which could corrupt URL in some cases.
- Fixed: Set third-party r8125 as the default driver on Lenovo L14 Gen 3 (Intel-based)
Added new registry key to prefer third-party r8125 over r8169 network driver.
Parameter Use thirdparty r8125 kernel module. Registry
Range [Auto] [Yes] [No]
- Fixed tray icon for Fibocom L860-GL-16 LTE Module
- Fixed SCEP via proxy
Added separator definition to use if multiple values of distinguished name attributes are desired, e.g. multiple organizational units. The separator also affects organization, state, locality, and potentially more in the future.
Parameter Name separator Registry
Range [<none>] Value <none>
- Fixed: Wi-Fi IP setting changes become effective immediately now.
- Fixed serial port support for TSharc touch devices.
Added new registry key:
Parameter Set serial interface for TSharc touch (None for USB device). Registry
Range [None] [COM1] [COM2] [COM3 ][COM4] [COM1 (USB)] [COM2 (USB)] Value None
Fixed missing node actions for changing Device Encryption settings
Disabled suspend support on Intel-based Lenovo L14 Gen 3 as it does not work currently.
Fixed handling of certificate files in PEM format which do not include a final newline character.
- Fixed: Creating or updating a custom partition is decoupled from the partition's mounting so that the creating process doesn't interrupt the boot process and runs in the background now. This fixes problems with premature abort while creating the custom partition by a timeout during boot.
- Fixed out-of-range issue for NEC EA223WM monitors.
- Added quirk for DisplayLink leads to long Xorg start on boot.
Added new registry key
Parameter Quirk to fix issues with Xorg start take ages with DisplayLink connected. Registry
Type bool Value enabled / disabled
Added VNC viewer parameter to control if current or all monitors are used when switching to full-screen mode.
Parameter Use all monitors in full-screen mode Registry
Value disabled / enabled
- IGEL remote management reacts now on every change among the all available network interfaces in the running IGEL OS. So if a network interface becomes online or offline, then the remote management tries to connect the UMS or the ICG server.