Menu path: Setup > Security > Smartcard > Services
The PC/SC service makes the smartcard reader connected to the device and thus the smartcard inserted available to an application. This can be a server-side application where the data are forwarded via an RDP or ICA connection or a local application, e.g. the browser.
- Enable PC/SC daemon
☑ The PC/SC service is enabled. The card reader is available for applications. (Default)
☐ The PC/SC service is disabled. The card reader is not available.
- Currently active PC/SC devices: List of smartcard readers currently connected to the device. Internal smartcard readers and a variety of USB smartcard readers are supported.
You will find a list of supported smartcard readers in the IGEL Hardware Database.
See also Smartcard Readers Supported by IGEL Smartcards.
- Cherry USB2LAN proxy
☑ The Cherry USB2LAN proxy is active and makes Cherry electronic health card devices available in the network via SICCT and HTTPS.
☐ The Cherry USB2LAN proxy is disabled. (Default)
- Network interface (if the Cherry USB2LAN proxy is enabled)
- auto: The first network interface with IPv4 address will be used for the proxy. (Default)
- eth0: The Ethernet interface will be used.
- wlan0: The WLAN interface will be used.