You can determine and change the width, height and frame rate for the webcam connected.
To determine and change the values for width, height and frame rate, proceed as follows:
- Start the Webcam Information function.
The following values will be shown:
- Width: Width of the image in pixels
- Height: Height of the image in pixels
- Rate: Frame rate in fps (frames per second: individual images per second). Example: 1/30 means 30 individual images per second.
- Click on one of the fields to change the value. The supported values will be shown in the process.
- Click on Test.
The video image generated by the webcam with the current settings will be shown.
In order to check whether the webcam is functioning in a session (e.g. redirected via Citrix HDX Webcam Redirection), open the website Cameroid in your browser within the session (Adobe Flash must be installed).