Menu path: Setup > Sessions > Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp > HDX/ICA Global > Window
Under Window, you can configure the following settings:
Only for legacy ICA sessions
- Number of Colors: Specifies the default color depth.
- 32 Thousand
- 16 million
- Approximate colors: Given the differences between the color palettes used by the ICA client and the thin client desktop, the screen may flash annoyingly if you switch between windows on a pseudo-color screen. The ICA client's color adaptation scheme prevents this flashing as it uses the colors from the local desktop palette in order to display the ICA window session.
☑ Flashing when switching between windows is avoided.
☐ Disabled (Default)
- Default horizontal resolution: Specifies the window width in pixels (default: 640).
- Default vertical resolution: Specifies the window height in pixels (default: 480)
- Font smoothing: Enables font smoothing - in the event of performance problems, font smoothing should be switched off as it requires additional computing power.
For all Citrix sessions
- Multi-monitor fullscreen mode:
- Restrict full-screen session to one monitor
- Extend full-screen session to all monitors
- XenApp/StoreFront start monitor: Select the monitor on which the session is to start.
- 1st Monitor
- 2nd Monitor
- Embed systray icons into manager taskbar: Inserts an application icon into the local taskbar.
- Control bar for Citrix sessions:
☑ Shows a control bar for minimizing and closing a Citrix full-screen session.
☐ Disabled (default)