Menu path: Setup > User Interface > Desktop > Background
In this area, you can configure the desktop background with pre-defined IGEL backgrounds, a fill color or a color gradient.
You can also use a background image of your own.
- Wallpaper: Provides a selection of pre-defined IGEL backgrounds:
- black (4x3)
- blue (4x3)
- gray (4x3)
- orange (4x3)
- black (16x9)
- blue (16x9)
- gray (16x9)
- orange (16x9)
- Wallpaper Style: Provides various design versions:
- Color Style: Sets a fill color or a color gradient.
- Solid color
- Horizontal gradient
- Vertical gradient
- Desktop Color: Select a background color if you have not selected an image.
- 2nd Desktop Color: Select a second background color if you have not selected an image.
- Custom Wallpaper Download:
☑ You can provide a user-specific background image on a download server.
- Custom Wallpaper File: Give a name for the background image file.
Specify the download server under Desktop > Background > Custom Wallpaper Server.If you have already defined a server for the system update files, you can use the same server setting for downloading the background image.
The user-specific background image will be downloaded from the specified server if the function was enabled and if requested manually (Update Background Image). The download can also be launched from the IGEL Universal Management Suite via Update desktop changes.