Download page Certificate.
Menu path: Setup > Network > SCEP Client (NDES) > Certificate
Here, you can specify the basic data for the certificate to be issued by the certification body.
Type of CommonName/SubjectAltName: The characteristic for linking the certificate to the device.
- IP address: The IP address of the device.
- DNS name: The DNS name of the device.
- IP address (auto): The IP address of the device (inserted automatically).
- DNS name (auto): The DNS name of the device (inserted automatically).
- Email address: An email address.
- DNS name as UPN (auto)
CommonName/SubjectAltName: Give a designation which matches the Type of CommonName/SubjectAltName. For certain types, this occurs automatically. No entry is then required.
Organizational unit: Stipulated by the certification authority.
Organization: A freely definable designation for the organization to which the client belongs.
Locality: Details regarding the device’s locality. Example: "Augsburg".
State: Details regarding the device’s locality. Example: "Bayern".
Country: Two-digit ISO 3166-1 country code. Example: "DE".
RSA key length (bits): Select a key length (one suited to the certification authority) for the certificate that is to be issued.